Monday, May 23, 2016

Camp Surf

A few days ago, my dad and I went to surf camp. We went with a group of friends. I have been camping since I was seven, and I absolutely adore it. There was a plethora of activities including: surfing, body boarding, archery, arts and crafts, and a climbing wall. I made it all the way to the top of the climbing wall, but it was very difficult. I did all the activities except for arts and crafts because I didn’t have time to fit it all in. 


The funny part about this camping trip was when one of the dads lost his car keys. Can you imagine losing your car keys while camping at the beach? What would you do? Well, we called AAA and they made the dad a new set of car keys. The interesting part of this is that AAA never checked if he was the actual owner of the car! That’s like the easiest way to steal a car (not like I would steal one!).

Photo by Sophie Reads' dad

Photo by Sophie Reads' dad


Have you ever been camping?


If so, what did you do?



No comments:

Post a Comment